Halloween is right around the corner! Lindsay and I love Halloween, especially now that we have a little creature we can dress up! Griffin’s gonna be the cutest pumpkin the world has ever seen. Oh, and when else do people in Arizona actually go outside and talk to their neighbors?! Once a year.
Here are some interesting facts about Halloween, courtesy of the US Census Bureau among others:
- There are 41,000,000 kids between the ages of 5 & 14 in the U.S. That’s a lot of trick-or-treaters! You better get an extra bag of candy.
- Americans spend about $2,000,000,000 on candy for Halloween each year.
- American adults will spend about $2,500,000,000 on costumes this year.
- Those same adults will spend about $1,000,000,000 on costumes for their kids.
- $310,000,000 more will be spent on costumes for their pets.
- The average American eats 1.2lbs of candy on Halloween. That’s 33 fun-size Snickers or 280 M&M’s.
Have a good time out there! Friendly reminder to all of the ladies: MODEST IS THE HOTTEST!