The Suns missed the playoffs.
Every year of my life I’ve always heard the same thing: “As soon as we get a big man we’re gonna win it all“.
How much bigger do they get than Shaq?
Jason Williams Richardson said that “next year is our year“.
I’m a believer.
In the meantime… go Diamonbacks!
7 thoughts on “too little too late”
The Suns are done man. Time to rebuild.
And I’m not trying to be a hater, I promise.
I was just trying to remain optimistic, but… you’re right. We’ve got some great players (maybe some not-so-great bigwigs in the offices).
Three errors in this post:
1. It was Jason Richardson who said that, not Jason Williams. One has basketball cred, one is a worship rockstar.
2. The Dogers will pwn the Diamonbacks. (note intentional misspell)
3. This was the Suns last shot at overcoming the San Antonio Sterns and getting to a finals, but now they are toast… there is no hope. That’s all.
1. You’re right. Jason Williams IS a rockstar. I was sleep-typing this post.
2. Don Mattingly
3. Tim Duncan is ancient (even older than ME). He’s still in the league, but when you get that old you just need to retire, cough *Shaq* cough.
at least you have Jesus Warner and the Cardinals
Jason Williams is also a basketball player. Sort of.